[pure-silver] Re: Rodenstock 180mm APO Rodagon

  • From: Jeffrey Thorns <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:58:57 -0700

I'm having a flashback - I haven't used pin registration systems in 25 years.

I used to do 20x24 composite printing through lith masks. I had access to a couple of 4-enlarger rooms, so I could set up up to 8 negs at once, pin bar under each, and move the paper (and appropriate lith neg) from enlarger to enlarger, then feed the print into the 50" processor.

Not sure whether I miss that or not... ;-)

Robert Randall wrote:
The other tasty item I'll be selling is a complete pin register system for a 4X5 enlarger. I used it on an Omega D5, but I think it will adapt to a Bessler as well.