[pure-silver] Re: Rodenstock 180mm APO Rodagon

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 01:10:00 +0700

We've moved into 'summer' here or dry season. It was 95 yesterday & my weather
app said it felt like 107. I concurred.
Tonight it's 84 which is comfy for being out & about since we're used to it.
After 25 + yrs of Chicago weather I was done. The blizzard a couple years back,
the brutal wind tween our building & next door I had to face getting the mail
or UPS delivery, I came to dread winter every Sept when the weather started to
really change as I knew what the next 6 mos were going to be like.

I actually prefer the same temps as ya'll do but being able to grow things all
year is nice and I only look at my weather app to see how hot or cool it is on
rare occasions as conditions don't change enough to make it worth looking. Just
have to watch out for those dengue skeeters.