[pure-silver] Re: Replacement bellows for full plate camera

  • From: "Ole Tjugen" <ole@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 19:52:27 +0100

Camerabellows were closed down recently, it seems the owners wanted money
more than business.

BUT: The key personnell have bought all the machinery and patterns and
materials, and restarted the business as Custom Bellows!

http://www.custombellows.co.uk/

They already have the patterns for all "common" cameras (they have made all
Linhof original bellows for the past 50 years); with non-standard things
they prefer having the original bellows to work from. Their prices are very
reasonable.

--
Ole Tjugen