[pure-silver] Re: Replacement bellows for full plate camera

  • From: Howard Efner <hfefner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:44:09 -0700

On Feb 2, 2009, at 8:09 AM, Bogdan Karasek wrote:

Hello,

I hope this isn't too OT........

I recently acquired a Century (1902) full plate camera. I want to replace the bellows on it.

Bogdan, another firm is Turner Bellows in Rochester NY. They did a replacement bellows for an Agfa 8x10 for me a couple of years ago. Good workmanship and reasonably priced. Only color they have is black.

Howard Efner