[pure-silver] Re: RC to FB

  • From: "Breukel, C. (HKG)" <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:45:22 +0100

FWIW:

I have a blue toned FB print (blue toning is one of the shurest ways to
DEcrease the permanance of your prints....;-)..) sandwiched between two
glass plates and 2 sheets of archival matt board, no protection on the
edges, hanging in my bathroom for 3 years: it's brozing/silvering at the
edges a oit, which is actually kinda attractive, but it's keeping
surprisingly well  considering the conditions (before the bathroom it had
been hanging in a bedroom for 2 years, and the bronzing already started
then)

Best,

Cor