[pure-silver] Re: RC to FB

  • From: Malcolm & Sylvia Brickwood <m_s.brickwood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 09:23:30 -0800

Dave

This is interesting. I did not know about the Cyro OP-3 problem. I've
been tempted to use this kind of material myself but won't now.

I'd be interested to know which brands of paper other than Ilford and
Kodak that you may also have run your tests with. I/we normally use
Agfa or Berger.

Thanks -
Malcolm