[pure-silver] Re: Nostalgia For 5 Papers

  • From: John Stockdale <j.sto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 08:52:16 +1000

In my tiny darkroom I have a 12"x16" Nova vertical slot processor and it's the largest size I can do. I've routinely bought Ilford paper in that size here in Australia. I notice that Freestyle doesn't stock it. Strange.

John

Mike Kirwan wrote:
16x12 paper, that is a size that I missed when moving out of the UK, I
really liked the size, Does not seem so popular outside of the UK. I found
it very hard to find. Even today the only suppliers I can find in that size
in Fiber are made by Foma.

Mike