[pure-silver] Re: Nostalgia For 5 Papers

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 12:26:20 -0400

My favorites:

1)    Velour Black!  Sooooooooooooo much silver!

2)    Kodak Polycontrast Rapid processed in Printofine!  Sparkling whites,
deep blacks and 'nuff tones in between when printing either Panatomic X or
Plus X negs.

3)    Original graded Oriental Seagull in Formulary (Ansco) 130.

4)    Brovira in Printofine when printing Tri-x negs.

5)    Kodak Medalist and, when it disappeared, Ektalure.

CHEERS!

            BOB

  _____