[pure-silver] Re: Nostalgia For 5 Papers

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 00:51:25 -0800 (PST)

Richard,

Yes thats right.

Very kind of you to hold on to them for me for so long, while I hunted for a
place to reroot.
Certainly you are one of the most mild mannored, easy going stable people I
have ever known.

I don't recall a non-velours Geveluxe, but that reflects little beyond
my limited memory...
I have various artifacts but not much desire to go through them...
I do recall some of their other papers though,

One was called 'Blue Star' which was also the name of a Morning Glory variety.
(wh. I think was created nearby in Holland around that time.)

Calcium, Artos & Ridax were others.

"Calcium"?

Ray