[pure-silver] Re: Nostalgia For 5 Papers

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 23:39:28 -0800 (PST)

I am still hoping my stash of Geveluxe will turn up in the freezer

but the rumor about rabbit hair must be a rumor....

What you probably remember is a general description of the process and neither
a formula for nor an analysis of, the actual commercial product.

Long ago Patrick James said he sent his last packages, one of which was
unopened,
to be eventually delivered to me.

Hopefully it will turn up someday. In the meantime,
I am looking for another Geveluxe Velours if someone has one....

BTW
Did you follow up on the kodachrome rem jet/bleach question?
I can barely remember the question, but you did mentioned you had someone you
might check with....

Ray

   Time travels at the speed of light.