[pure-silver] Re: New Member Bio

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 04:04:10 -0800 (PST)

Dear Uncle Dick

According to the news reports that we here in the
americas, it sounds as though all of Australia is
embroiled in one massive bush fire - hopefully the
Great Sydney Barrier is fireproof!

Mark (who, living in Maine, and in the middle of an
ice storm, thinks that a summer bush fire sounds
pretty good!)