[pure-silver] New Member Bio

  • From: "Peter Badcock" <forums@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:53:15 +1100

Dear pure-silver listmembers,

I would like to introduce myself to the list by way of a
short bio and various musings.

I am 34 years young, married, live in Sydney and recently
have acquired two beautiful new Labrador pups.  I work in
the biomedical profession as an Engineer, and caught the B&W
bug after joining my uni photo club back in the early
90=92s.  I went crazy over Kodak=92s HIE, and have spent the
last 5 or so years just waiting to get back into this and
other B&W films. I enjoy shooting anything outdoors that has
the patience for my meticulous methods.  I use a digital
camera for all of life=92s happy snaps, (the slow shutter
response times on even the medium price models still
irritate me =96 only mentioned because I can=92t justify
buying an expensive one yet!) but plan on creating with pure
silver as long as I can :)

We had our 1st home built for us a few years ago and I had
the privilege of being able to assign one of the bedrooms to
be a permanent darkroom.  100% custom built from the ground
up!  As a labour of love, I have invested countless hours
doing the R&D for its design and implementation.  For me it
will be a work in progress for a while to come.
Unfortunately I don=92t have a web page up yet, maybe some
time over the coming year.

Oh, and it would be remiss of me not to mention that I=92m a
Christian (since this too is a big part of my life).  But
don=92t worry, there=92s a time and a place for everything!

I hope to learn plenty from you folk, and will pop a
detailed question to the list rather soon.

regards,

Peter Badcock