[pure-silver] Re: New Member Bio

  • From: AhYouBecky@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:41:21 EST

Welcome Peter,
I hope you enjoy this list at much as I have. I'm not that active sometimes
but I feel good knowing that it's here and when I have time I can read the
posts and ask questions.

I'm wondering if you will use your digital and show us your darkroom as you
put it together. My husband helped me build one in a big-rig trailer. You can
see it if you'd like, at www.becksdarkroom.com

Wishing you and your wife a lovely 2005

Becky Lynn

Dear pure-silver listmembers,

I would like to introduce myself to the list by way of a
short bio and various musings.

I am 34 years young, married, live in Sydney and recently
have acquired two beautiful new Labrador pups.  I work in
the biomedical profession as an Engineer, and caught the B&W
bug after joining my uni photo club back in the early
90=92s.  I went crazy over Kodak=92s HIE, and have spent the
last 5 or so years just waiting to get back into this and
other B&W films. I enjoy shooting anything outdoors that has
the patience for my meticulous methods.  I use a digital
camera for all of life=92s happy snaps, (the slow shutter
response times on even the medium price models still
irritate me =96 only mentioned because I can=92t justify
buying an expensive one yet!) but plan on creating with pure
silver as long as I can :)

We had our 1st home built for us a few years ago and I had
the privilege of being able to assign one of the bedrooms to
be a permanent darkroom.  100% custom built from the ground
up!  As a labour of love, I have invested countless hours
doing the R&D for its design and implementation.  For me it
will be a work in progress for a while to come.
Unfortunately I don=92t have a web page up yet, maybe some
time over the coming year.

Oh, and it would be remiss of me not to mention that I=92m a
Christian (since this too is a big part of my life).  But
don=92t worry, there=92s a time and a place for everything!

I hope to learn plenty from you folk, and will pop a
detailed question to the list rather soon.

regards,

Peter Badcock