[pure-silver] Re: Loading Jobo Reels

  • From: Peter De Smidt <pdesmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:45:49 -0700

Thanks all for the advice. For the longest time, I used Hewes stainless steel reels and never had any problems. But, the metal rods for using them in Jobo tanks were discontinued, and so I bought some fo the plastic ones, the 1500. I have a difficult time with these. I think it's because the corners catch. I'll definitely give corner clipping a try. I practiced loading a 2500 series reel yesterday. It actually seemed easier than the 1500 series reels that I have.