[pure-silver] wide-angle lens for 4x5

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:37:04 -0500

Hi, I am supposed to do some architectural photography in the coming month, and I am thinking about borrowing or buying a wider format lens than the one I'm accustomed to shooting with. Right now I have a 150mm lens. What would be a good length to look for? I will be shooting in a prison near Houston called The Walls.

Also, I think I might have to learn to do the perspective correction thing. Any suggestions about web sites or books to look at?

thanks,

--shannon