[pure-silver] Re: Large Format Tilt

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:03:07 +0100

No I do not need a Palm with software etc, and in practice I try to eye
ball the amount of tilt, also inpractice I usually need no or just a bit
of tilt (per advice also from a experienced LF photgrapher).

OTOH in the past I played around with some extreme tilt, and it took a
lot of time to get that one straight, so I tried the Palm plus software
and I was surprised how quick I reached a good tilt, so I guess there
are situations were it can be very usefull and quick..

Best,

Cor