[pure-silver] Re: Kodak vs Ilford

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:48:47 -0700 (PDT)

I like FP4, stand developed. Highlights are well retained; gradations are
smooth and shadow retain good detail. Pyro developer works as does diXactol
Ultra (now available throught Photographer's Formulary [I have no financial
interest in this company; I just am glad they are making it]).
My EI is 80 for N developing.

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com