[pure-silver] Re: Kodak vs Ilford

  • From: KironKid@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:43:41 EDT

In a message dated 3/19/2008 8:39:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I don't  like Delta 3200 at all. It's way too grainy. I tried it for a
while  in Holga cameras so I could shoot in low light situations, but it
didn't work out.  Maybe Delta 100 and 400 are ok though. I've had  the
same problem with Tmax that other people  cited.

Shannon

   Give the Neopan 1600 a try. It's very good.

Kiron Kid

"If you're photographing in color you show the  color of their clothes - if
you use black & white, you will show the color  of their soul"

---Ted Grant

Home.