[pure-silver] Re: I'm seeing spots!

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 08:57:41 +0200

Looks nasty Kurt!

I assume that the black "cob web" thingies are supposed to be there?

Was the film before development exposed to moisture, or fine water droplets?

Did you have more rolls of that Bergger film which show this problem? (Is this
Bergger film re-labeled Forte or Efke, their QC was/is less than ideal)

Good luck,

Cor