[pure-silver] Re: Hardening fixer for film

  • From: "mail1" <mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:57:42 -0700

In an effort to stop scratches from sliding film into storage pages I now
use Poly Foldlock sleeves and Infoflap envelops which are stored in
Drop-Front Boxes with Filmbins from Light Impressions. The Poly sleeves are
less likely to scratch than polyester, and The Foldlock sleeves allow the
insertion and removal of the negative with out sliding.
Jonathan
Mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx