[pure-silver] Re: Good acutance and tonality for HP5+ 120 format

  • From: Robert Randall <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:43:31 -0500

A lot of people are very happy with the results they get from HP5, and I¹m
not disparaging them or their results. I¹m just curious about their
feedback. Your story is interesting in that I probably would have never
guessed someone could get good results shooting snowscapes with Plus-X, at
least not brightly lit scenes.

Its sad to note how few films are available.

Bob