[pure-silver] Fog

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:12:59 -0500

I have been shooting with a renovated Rollei TLR from the thirties. Some of the exposures look fogged, but the fog does not appear to be coming from a leak in the camera. It is only in the area where the lens can expose the film. I wonder what is causing this? It is not consistent on a given roll of film; it is only on a few exposures usually. I wonder if it might have to do with the fact that the lens is probably uncoated?

--shannon