[pure-silver] Re: De-ionised versus distilled water for XTOL

  • From: Claudio Bonavolta <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 17:31:42 +0100

Yes, this is local US price but in Europe it is not that expensive either (less
than 10 Euros):
http://www.phototec.de/Photochemie/Film-Entwickler-s/w/KODAK-XTol-f-5l::1534.html
http://www.nordfoto.de/cgi-bin/nfvshop/iboshop.cgi?showd50200!0,776766470856319,kodak008

And for those in EU, you just add shipment, no additional VAT or customs.

Claudio Bonavolta
www.bonavolta.ch