[pure-silver] Re: De-ionised versus distilled water for XTOL

  • From: Peter Badcock <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 00:27:10 +1100

Thanks Cor,
I put my 5L of XTOL stock into brown airtight bottles too.  Each time I
use some from a bottle I spray in some of Tetenal's Protectan Antioxidant
agent.
I'm aware Kodak put chelating agents into XTOL, but I want to squeeze as
much life as possible out of the XTOL by using water that has minimal iron
and copper in it to start with.
rgds
Peter