[pure-silver] Re: De-ionised versus distilled water for XTOL

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 11:03:59 -0800

I've been using this for mixing chemistry, in my darkroom, for decades. Never
had a problem. The resin last for ~100 gallons and refills are $50 (used to be
$30). It's color coded so you know when the resin needs changing.

http://www.coleparmer.com/Category/Deionizer_with_Clear_Housing/7216

http://www.coleparmer.com/Product/Resin_nuclear_grade_with_color_indicator/EW-01503-30

Jim

Jim Brick