[pure-silver] Re: DELTA 100 AS REPLACEMENT FOR Tmax 100

  • From: KironKid@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 09:39:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/7/2007 6:08:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

DEAR  LIST,
One of my favorite film/dev combinations in 120 (‘Blad) was Tmax 100 in  “
Rodinal Special” known as Studional in the U.S.  This is NOT the same as
Rodinal and I hope not to digress into discussions of Rodinal.
I feel certain that there are some Delta 100 (120) fans on this list so I
would love to hear suggested devs and dev time/temps for this film.
To see my results with Tmax 100 and Rodinal Special look on my website at the
 figure studies in the Barbados Gallery #1 and the photos of tropical
flowers.
CHEERS!
BOB

Bob

   I don't soup my own film anymore, but  when I did a couple of side by side
tests between each of those films, I got  much nicer results with the Delta.
The tonality was much better. I found the  T-Max negs to be flat and lifeless.

Kiron  Kid

"If you're photographing in color you show the color of their clothes  - if
you use black & white, you will show the color of their  soul"

JPEG image