[pure-silver] Re: Basic Chemistry

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 04:46:58 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting discussion.

The observation that there might be a difference in thermal inertia between
processing solutions warrents more discussion...

Unfortunately it will not be taken up by myself.

Curiously, if money is not a problem, diamond would be about the best barrier
for liquids you were trying to bring to the same temperature quickly... gold or
silver would also be quick heat transfer-ers...
unfortunately, money is a real "barrier" here when it comes to using
one of these methods!

Ray