[pure-silver] Re: Basic Chemistry

  • From: "Peter Badcock" <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:05:37 +1000

Is it not also true that 1 degK = 1/100th of freezing to boiling ?  If so
then the degK scale matches the degC scale.  I agree there is nothing
special about that scale, but they do match.  So when concerting degK to
degC, you only need to offset by 273.15, there is no scaling involved.  When
converting degK to degF you must apply an offset and a scale.

Peter