[pure-silver] Re: Angry Monologue aginst Deception in the Sensitized Material Industry

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:50:08 -0700 (PDT)

--- Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am not sure any deception is
> going on when referring to Freestyle and some other sellers of house-brands.
> They are not
> pretending to make the stuff, they are only selling it in bulk.

I have visited FREESTYLE, and bought via mail-order from them.
And for my my part, I was not thinking of Freestyle when I wrote.
They do not really pretend to manufacture their own material.
Most people who talk to them come away knowing "the thruh" more or less.

I have no problems with someone repackaging a bulk product into sizes I can
afford to buy.

I would just like to be able to know EXACTLY WHAT it is I am buying.

Ray