[pure-silver] Re: Angry Monologue aginst Deception in the Sensitized Material Industry

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 08:12:52 -0700

On Apr 3, 2008, at 08:02, Dana H. Myers wrote:

Dennis Purdy wrote:
My problem recently and still to some degree is that all the FreeStyle products were changing and then they added a couple more lines in Edu and Edu Ultra. Not to mention Freestyle classic. As I was trying to keep up with what is what and doing some research on switching papers I would buy a small pack and then hear it had changed and so my test was not trustworthy and I had to test again.

Do the Freestyle products come with datasheets?

Dana

That is a good thought and I should have checked them to see if they matched or changed. My data sheets go pretty quickly into the paper recycling. But now you mention that I think I will make a collection of them.

Dennis