[pure-silver] Re: Angry Monologue aginst Deception in the Sensitized Material Industry

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:04:34 +0200

See good post on it by Denis on the ARISTA paper. Regarding film: ARISTA
used to be Ilford, I still use it happily. Than after Ilford quited
selling stuff under other names Arista became Arista II (?) and that was
AGFA stock, than it became I believe Arista.edu (?) , which was
remaining Forter, and now they are selling Foma..

Good luck..;-)...

Best,

Cor