[pure-silver] Re: 2 'Dead" Kearsarge Timers

  • From: Bob Younger <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:06:19 -0800

Instead of WD40 you might want to go to an electrical supply place, maybe
even Radio Shack, and get some "electrical contact cleaner."
But try to keep it away from plastic. Some plastics get distorted. I don't
know what mechanical contacts/relays are in the Kearsarge, but it might
help if there are some.

Bob Younger