[pure-silver] Re: 2 'Dead" Kearsarge Timers

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 18:33:29 -0800 (PST)

I know my 2 Macs are, 1 you switch manually and the other does it itself,
although I'll plug it in w/bated breath.

Enlargers, timers, etc not so much and will need converters when I finally, if
ever, get set up again.

With my very limited knowledge of electricity I'm trying to figure out if I
want one that will handle 3000 watts thus MAYBE allowing me to plug in multiple
items,http://tinyurl.com/83l9pm8 , or maybe allow a surge protector w/multiple
outlets to be plugged into it.  Or if I should just get smaller cheaper ones.
Thanks for the info re: Hz.  Will be looking into that as well I guess =\.
volts, watts, amps and now Hz.