Re: PTN1 and PTR2 upgrade

  • From: Penny Golden <goldpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 07:08:50 -0500

You guys, listen to this. The last time there was a PTR 1 upgrade, Why, I was so computer illiterate that I had to have someone burn it for me and send me a copy. Last night I thought: okay, Goldie, you download this and that. why don't you try to do this yourself. So I downloaded the file for the ptr2 which landed in my-documents. Then I put a blank disk in the burner and I hit enter on the file. and I must have done something right--or PTR sets it up beautifully--because I got the file burned on the disk; the disk in the player and now it's upgraded.

But what I'd like to know is:
what has changed?

and a little p.s. if there is ONE person who needs the ptr2 upgrade and wants to request this disk that I burned for mine, go ahead; in the u.s. I'll send it to you.
Best, Penny