Re: PTN1 and PTR2 upgrade

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:08:29 +0100

Just wondering what the difference is between a data format and an iso
format; each time I burn a CD on my computer using installed software, the
programme says "writing the data iso cd" the end product is a disk with MP3
files on it, which is what I want, but don't understand why in the writing
process the programme calls it a "data iso cd?" Anybody say what this is
about? Thanks - Andy