RE: PTN1 and PTR2 upgrade

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 15:39:07 +0100

Dave,

If you have CD burning software like Nero or Easy CD Creator, the other way
of dealing with the ISO file is to load the software first and then use the
facility in the software for burning a CD from the image file.

There is a link to instructions on the Plextalk download page of how to do
this for several software packages.  It's on the page just above the list of
firmware downloads.

Hope this helps.

Jamie