RE: PTN1 and PTR2 upgrade

  • From: "Ankers, Dave \(UK\)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 14:29:40 +0100

Hi,

I downloaded the file to my PC, burned to the CD that came with the
unit, put it in the unit and it does not find it.  Connected the unit to
my PC and it reads the CD ok.  The file is there but the damn thing does
not read it on its own.

HELP

Dave

Jamie is better at an answer.  but here is mine:
I went to the site and found the link for the ptr2 which is what I have.
when I hit enter on that link I got a   set of choices but one of
them was save.  I hit enter on that save.  then i hit the tab-key four
times, as the things went by and the fourth one is: save to my
documents.
which I did.
I had no idea how to burn the file to a CD, but I just  opened the file
and later I put in a CD and it somehow almost burned by itself.

What I would like to know is:
what has changed?
(Smiles)