[pskmail] Re: [pskmail]

  • From: Josh Housey <kg9bo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 16:45:32 -0700 (PDT)

Rein will probably give you the same answer, but there is another perl module
missing. When you extracted it, did you run "libinstall.sh"? Generally, running
that script  takes care of it and adds anything necessary. I ran it today on
Debian here (I needed Linux AX25 here and for "some reason" Ubuntu would not
let me compile a kernel but I like Debian anyway).  The only strange difference
is the Debian repo has it, but Ubuntu calls for adding the .deb manually.
Essentially, you need to find the .deb file for it extracted and run it "dpkg
-i ..." or rerun libinstall.sh

73
Josh, AB9FT