[pskmail] Re: pskmail

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:02:13 +0100

Hi Tom, comments below:

> for example if i  start   ./fldigi  (it is in usr/bin)   error:
> permission denied
> so i did rename the empty file fldigi to fldigi: and kopied fldigi from
> usr/bin to the homedirectory .
> fldigi works , but think that is wrong?

When you use './' you will always start the version from the present directory
you are in.
If you want to start the one in /usr/bin just use 'fldigi'.

> my second default is :
> when i start ./rflinkserver.pl then connect correctly to the aprs2.net
> Server and listen to the radio.
> but now i got the error: Use of  uninitialized value in concatenation
> (.) or string at arq.pm line 2658

Hmmm, I seem to have a different version here. Can you list the line?
(start gedit, load arq.pm and copy line 2658)
I Don't think it is something serious,just a warning.

You could try to get the latest version from the SVN repository. (from the
server branch).

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P