[pskmail] pskmail

  • From: Thomas DJ4WL <dj4wl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 12:19:28 +0100

Hello to everybody,

iam Tom and a beginner on Linux and Psk. and my english is not vy good, sorry about that. just build up a Computer with Ubuntu 7.10 and tryed to install PSKmail, fldigi and all that stoff. testserver is runnig by DJ4WL-3 but i think there are some errors in my configuration. the treads here on freemail are vy helpful, so may i ask somtimes a questions on this plattform to get some help? maybe i can correct the installation and adjust some errors and items step by steb.

for example if i start ./fldigi (it is in usr/bin) error: permission denied so i did rename the empty file fldigi to fldigi: and kopied fldigi from usr/bin to the homedirectory .
fldigi works , but think that is wrong?

my second default is :
when i start ./rflinkserver.pl then connect correctly to the aprs2.net Server and listen to the radio. but now i got the error: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at arq.pm line 2658

i chekd the configfile pskmailrc.pl a couple of times, but couldend find a error

thank for any help

vy 73 tom DJ4WL