[pskmail] Re: jittering fldigi 3.10 - 3.12.4

  • From: Johan 123 <pe1prx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:44:57 +0200

I am trying to setup a pskmail client system here. Looks like i do have this
problem also.
fldigi version 3.12.4 working together with jpskmail v 0.3.7
During receive the receive window is jumping around.
Search range is set very limited, but jumpt are outside the search range.
kinds regards

Johan

PE1PRX