[pskmail] Re: jittering fldigi 3.10 - 3.12.4

  • From: "Paul" <pa0son@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:50:03 +0200

Hi John,

With both versions 3.10 and 3.12.4 it's impossible to work with a node.
After the first frames I have a chance at a connect but that ends during
moving of the RX freq. And it moves more then 100 Hz although the search
settings are set to 10 Hz. It is pc depended, another laptop works fine. All
other modes are working fine. Only psk has the problem.

Waiting for 3.13

Thanks

Regards

Paul; pa0son