[pskmail] Re: jittering fldigi 3.10 - 3.12.4

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 23:15:51 +1000

Hi Paul,

I will try to find out if there is a target release date for Fldigi 3.13.

I used the alpha version of Fldigi again today with Psk125 and 250 for
Pskmail and the settings I gave you before produced a very stable decoding.
With older versions (like 3.10) I would have had a few frames damaged simply
because of this jitter.

Regards,

John