[pskmail] Re: updated gmfsk.php script

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:07:46 -0500

Per,

Thank you. A couple of minor edits to change the callsign and file path, and it's running great. The output is much cleaner now.

73,
Fred - wb5con

Per Crusefalk wrote:
Hi Fred,

Its here:
http://www.crusefalk.se/websvn/listing.php?repname=jpskmail&path=%
2Fpskmailutils%2F#_pskmailutils_

Hope that url made it through... If not then its in subversion and you
can browse that here http://www.crusefalk.se/websvn look under
pskmailutils.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

tis 2009-09-22 klockan 14:52 -0500 skrev Fred Reiselt:
I am looking for a copy of the updated gmfsk.php script that Per wrote. When I rebuilt my server and reinstalled PSKmail Monitor version 1.7, it installed the original gmfsk.php script and not the much improved version.

I found one dated in 2006 on the download site, but I think that is the original one.

If anyone has a copy, would you send it to me, or a link so I can grab it.

Thank you and 73,

Fred
WB5CON