[pskmail] Re: Test Server suggestions, advice wanted

  • From: Stephen Rector <stefano@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 15:31:56 -0700

Okay -

I have the latest PSKmail server up, communicating with the aprs and other
servers specified in the config file. There are a couple of issues. Even though
I disallow PSK500R with the $NO500 variable set to 1, that is still the default
it sets FLdigi to. Also, the server wants to bring up it’s own FLdigi
waterfall-only mode window, rather than use the FLdigi I bring up before
invoking the server. Perhaps there are flags I can set if I invoke pskserver
from the command line?

There is another config detail which isn’t clear to me. How does the users
database get updated? Manually? Or does it update as users connect to it?

Steve NU7B