[pskmail] Re: Test Server suggestions, advice wanted

  • From: "Robert Krasowski" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 13:41:40 -0700 (PDT)

Mine is down after Kenwood 480 that I was using stopped working. But I can
revive it if we find some users.

Robert

KB2PNM

On Friday, June 6, 2014 4:37 PM, Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can get my server back on for this weekend. It's a little tough
receive there due to local qrm.
We do need more servers here in the US. I may set another one up in the
north in the future which you may have better luck with.
73
Greg