[pskmail] Re: Test Server suggestions, advice wanted

  • From: Stephen Rector <stefano@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 16:38:43 -0700

Okay - Into the guts of the server at rflinkserver.pl - the perl script does
not appear to look for a variable called NO500. That’s a bad thing for servers
in the US. I edited (carefully) the ‘modem' and 'default modem lines' in the
rflinkserver script to PSK250, but the running script still brings up PSK500R
on FLdigi after a delay.

Somewhere there must be a table of allowed modes? Anyone know where that file
is? This is the 2.1.n server.

TIA,

Steve NU7B

On Jun 8, 2014, at 3:50 PM,