[pskmail] Re: FLDIGI Hangs

  • From: Eric Davenport <kz5ed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:36:02 -0400

I have some more information that may be important or a guidance to all.

JPSKMail ran for a number of hours today and then FLDIGI froze and created a 250Meg Status_Log.TXT

Most of it was filled with the following.

I: apply: RSID: PSK250R @ 1044 Hz
I: apply: RSID: PSK250R @ 1044 Hz
I: ParseMode: ARQ new modem set to PSK250R
I: ParseMode: ARQ new modem set to PSK250R
I: apply: RSID: PSK250R @ 1050 Hz
I: ParseMode: ARQ new modem set to PSK250R
I: ParseMode: ARQ new modem set to PSK250R
I: apply: RSID: PSK250R @ 1050 Hz
I: apply: RSID: PSK250R @ 1044 Hz
I: apply: RSID: BPSK250 @ 1050 Hz
I: apply: RSID: PSK250R @ 1044 Hz
E: request: qrunner: thread 0 fifo full!
E: request: qrunner: thread 0 fifo full!
E: request: qrunner: thread 0 fifo full!
E: request: qrunner: thread 0 fifo full!
E: request: qrunner: thread 0 fifo full!
E: request: qrunner: thread 0 fifo full!
E: request: qrunner: thread 0 fifo full!
E: request: qrunner: thread 0 fifo full!
E: request: qrunner: thread 0 fifo full!
and this went of till I stopped it at 250 megs.

Hope this helps us.

--
KZ5ED
Eric