[pskmail] Re: FLDIGI Hangs

  • From: Remi Chateauneu <remi.chateauneu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 15:49:37 +0000

I do not use rigcat, just hamlib. Maybe this is the reason why the very
rare problems I had had nothing to do with yours.

Some questions please.

(1) Could someone please try to do the same tests without rigcat ?

(2) I am about to commit a new version which can create a core dump when
receiving  a signal (And with the correct environment variable). When
available, it would be nice if some used it and tried to reproduce the
problem.

Cheers