[prssr-devel-ml] Re: pRSS Reader still not working with (Proxy based) o2 GPRS WAP2.0 Flatrate

  • From: Sebastian Mauer <sebastian@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prssr-devel-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:46:12 +0100

Hello Andriy,

thanks for your hack, It works like a charm.
But I'd also prefer if this Feature would be implemented into pRSSreader

Greetings,

Maui

Andriy Chortkivskyy schrieb:
yeap, it's unicode.

On 3/6/06, Sebastian Mauer <sebastian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok I'm trying to add your hack to my .exe

My Hex Editor shows the existing text in this way:
a.c.k.a. (the . stand for 00 in HEX)

Do I have to add the x-wap-profile in the same way?

Greetings,
Maui

Andriy Chortkivskyy schrieb:
may be, but I'm not a programmer to write that "simple" program :) And
this custom user-agent setting in the registry will disappear after
you change a (any that saves to registry?) setting from the program.

2 Maui
Sorry I don't have internet at home, only this o2 flatrate, so I can't
upload/send the exe till tomorrow. But you can patch it yourself :)
Use beta3.
Look for offset 43bcc, and add 000d000a00 just after ")", then
"x-wap-profile: xda.xml" as unicode without quotes. The text string
that was there before is not needed as I can see. Or just wait until
tomorrow:)

On 3/6/06, Joerg <prss-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

shouldn't it be possible with a "simple" program to write any arbitrary
string into the registry - including 0x0d 0x0a ?

Jörg

Andriy Chortkivskyy wrote:

I've patched the exe in hex editor. As far as I know there is no way
to add CLRF (0d and 0a) characters to the User-Agent in ther registry.

Sebastian Mauer

Chefredakteur
N-Unity Media

Roetgener Str. 28